This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Spring Berry Kale Salad
- 4 Cups Kale – cut into thin strips
- 1 Cup Strawberries – sliced
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ½ Red Onion – finely minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves finely minced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil – I used Lemon Oil
- ¼ cup Vinegar – I used Serrano Honey from MECCA
- 1 Lemon – Juiced and Zested
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard – I used Honey Dijon
- 1 Tbsp Local Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place the Kale, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Red Onion in a Salad Bowl and put aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Mix until well combined.
Pour about ½ of it over the salad mix and toss to coat. ENJOY!
Save the rest in the refrigerator to add to another delicious salad at a later date.