This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Sage Farms Roasted Garlic Caesar Salad
- 1 egg
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- 6 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of balsamic glaze
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes(or more!!)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup peanut oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Balsamic glaze for finishing
- 1 head Sage Farms Romaine
- 10 leaves of Sage Farms Lemon Basil
Mix all the wet ingredients except the oil with only 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan. Blend well and be certain to mash the garlic cloves well. Once blended, add both oils gradually, wishing the whole time. Salt and pepper to taste.
Chop the romaine and chiffonade the basil and add to a large salad bowl. Add remaining Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Dress salad as you like. I typically use 1/3 to 1/2 the dressing. Toss well and finish with balsamic glaze.
ENJOY! Serves 2.