This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Sage Farms Lemony Kale Salad
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice + zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes – or more if you like things spicy!
- ½ pound Kale – leaves sliced in ¼ inch shreds
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese – plus shavings for garnish if desired
2 Tbsp toasted breadcrumbs – can be omitted if you don’t have any on hand or the time to make them
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper flakes. Add kale and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for 10-30 minutes. Kale is a hearty green and gets better with time in dressing.
One it has set for a while add the cheese and breadcrumbs and toss. Garnish with cheese shavings if you wish.